Leslie Lamport, the implications of the systems we build
- Semi-Pro: On your way to becoming a Team Leader? Should rising through the ranks detach you from your software development fundamentals?
- “A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer you didn’t even know existed can render your own computer unusable”
- “Your Demo Server is Too Fast”
- “Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people”
- “Don’t lower expectations to meet performance. Raise the level of performance to meet expectations”